Do I need more than one session?
Standard Hypnosis Session
Hypnosis can be an effective way to cope with stress and anxiety. In particular, it may ease stress and anxiety before a medical procedure, such as a breast biopsy.
Hypnosis also may be helpful for:
- Pain control. Hypnosis may help with pain due to burns, cancer, childbirth, irritable bowel syndrome, fibromyalgia, jaw problems, dental procedures and headaches.
- Hot flashes. Hypnosis may ease hot flashes caused by menopause.
- Behavior change. Hypnosis has been used with some success to treat sleep problems, bed-wetting, smoking and overeating.
- Cancer treatment side effects. Hypnosis has been used to ease side effects from chemotherapy and radiation treatment.
- Mental health conditions. Hypnosis may help reduce anxiety associated with fears and phobias.
Soul retrieval restores vital essence, or soul parts, that left as a natural coping mechanism to shock and trauma like accidents, surgery, loss of a loved one, divorce, drug or alcohol abuse, changing schools, or even a simple bump on the head. When we suffer loss, experience a traumatic event, shock, or fright, we can have soul loss. In Latin America illness from fright is called Susto.
Soul loss can also result from soul theft. This can be experienced in cases like abuse, issues of power over another, jealousy or envy, for example.
It is not uncommon to give away soul parts. A parent may give part of their soul to a child with the intention to give them strength, or vise versa. Anytime we give part of ourselves to another it becomes a burden to them, and a loss for us. Someone might have a pattern of willingly giving away parts of their soul (their personal power) in hope of being loved or accepted. Both dynamics, soul stealing and giving parts of our soul to others are learned behaviors that are usually done without awareness.
Soul retrieval, restoring the vital essence that was lost, imparts greater integrity and wholeness to one’s being. With this comes the ability to experience more energy, create more joy, greater meaning, and harmony in ones life. People report improved emotional, physical or mental wellbeing; resolution of old patterns , self-empowerment and greater ability to move on from painful situations.
Symptoms of soul loss include:
- Unresolved grief
- Problems in relationships
- Not feeling like yourself
- Feeling empty or disconnected
This session will take about an hour and a half of your time.